Friday, November 16, 2018

Paragraph writing for my sister /10 line about my sister

                           My Sister                                                                                                                  (Hints: her name -age-school or college-work-habits.)                                                                                                  I have a sister. Her name is Ruby Rani. She is about fifteen. She is a tall girl. She is good-looking. She gets up early in the morning. She does her homework. She reads her lesson. She goes to college at 10.30. She comes home in the evening. My sister is a college-going student. She helps my mother in the kitchen. She keeps the rooms neat and clean. She does not have any bad habits. But she likes to go to the cinema quite often . She loves me. Sometimes we play, sing and laugh together. (97 words) 

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment