Monday, November 19, 2018

Paragraph writing for my family / 10 line about my family in easy way

                         My Family                                                                                                               (Hints: persons in family-where they live-father, mother, brother, and sister-a small and happy family.)                                                                                                                      There are five members in my family. I have father, mother, sister and a brother. My father is fat and tall. He is about forty-five. My mother is loving and kind. My sister is ten years old. She gos to school every day. My brother is a good boy. He is a student of Class X. I am the youngest in the family So, all love me very much. I also love and obey them. Everybody in my family works hard. We are a small and happy family .     ( words 90)

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment