Thursday, November 15, 2018

Paragraph writing for my brother / 10 line about my brother in easy way

                     My Brother                                                                                                              (Hints: name-age look-school -games and sports his love for  father and mother-a good boy.)                                  I have a brother. His name is Rajeev Kumar. He is fifteen. He reads in Sainik School, Tilaiya. He is tall and smart. He is fair to look at. He reads in ISc. He comes home twice a year. My brother is very intelligent. He takes part in games and sports, too. He works hard to get good marks in the examination. He always loves and helps me. He asks me to study hard. My brother loves my father and mother. They also love him. Rajeev is a very good boy. He is my loving brother. ( 96 words )

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment