Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Paragraph writing for my father /10 line about my father

                   My Father ( मेरे पिताजी )                                                                                                    ( Hints : his name - job - age and health - qualifications- hobby- kind , loving and helpful-habits . )                                                                          My father ' s name is Sri DK Mishra. He is a teacher in S K Hish School , Darbhanga. He is thirty - five years old . He is an MSc in Mathematics . My father is a very good man . He is short and healthy. He is an early riser . He goes out for a morning walk . He teaches me all the subjects . We have a small garden . My father ' s hobby is gardening.He goes to school at 9.45 am.He spends some time in the garden every evening.He is hard-working.He is kind and loving, too.He never chides me.Sometimes we play some games together.(105 words)

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment