Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Paragraph writing on my village / 10 line about my village

                           My Village                                                                                                                                                                    I live at Hareli. It is a small village. It is in Ranchi district. About three thousand people live in my village. They are hard-working people. There is a school in my village. My village library. Most of the villagers are farmers. They live in small houses. The roads of my village are good. I like my village.

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment