Sunday, November 25, 2018

Paragraph writing on the my daily life / 10 line about my daily life in easy way

                      My Daily Life                                                                                                           (Hints: get up in the morning-sudy- have a bath-have break fast-go to school-return home-play games-study-sleep.)                                               I get up by 5.30 in the morning. I get ready soon. I sit down for doing homework. I do it till 7.30 am. Then I have a bath. My breakfast is ready .I have it and finish homework. I get ready for school at 9 o'clock. I attend my classes. I return home by 4.30 pm. I play cricket or football with my friends. Again I come back home. By that time my father also is there. We take tea together. Then i read my books. By 9.30 pm I go to bed after dinner. (97 words )

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

1 comments: