Monday, November 12, 2018

Paragraph writing for my mother about my mother

                      My Mother                                                                                        (Hints: her age and health-qualifications-duties hobby- habits-qualities.)                                                My mother lives at home. She is about thirty. She is in good health. She is a BA. She runs our family well. She gets up early in the morning. She keeps the house clean. She prepares breakfast for us. She cooks food and washes our clothes. At noon, she takes rest. She reads newspapers and story-books. She is again busy in the evening. She takes care of us. She is hard-working. She worships God. She helps the poor. My mother is very kind and loving. I love my mother very much. Perhaps she is the best mother in the world .                                 (102 words)

pranfreeeducation

Author & Editor

Has laoreet percipitur ad. Vide interesset in mei, no his legimus verterem. Et nostrum imperdiet appellantur usu, mnesarchum referrentur id vim.

0 comments:

Post a Comment